*The listed price represents the manufacturer's suggested retail price for the basic model.
Create longer-lasting ID cards that better resist forgery and alteration. The Datacard® CD800™ CLM laminating ID card printer with inline lamination module helps you protect your ID cards from abrasion, chemicals, daily wear and tear – and fraud.
In addition to outstanding security and durability, get faster printing, more reliable performance and the highest print resolution available in a desktop card printer. Offering one of the broadest feature sets of any card printer, the incredibly versatile CD800™ CLM printer with lamination is ideal for the most demanding secure ID applications including government ID cards, corporate access cards, multi-application college ID cards and more. Get all of the innovative features of the CD800 card printer, plus these unique advantages to improve security, durability and quality.
Use the tactile impression feature to impress an easily verified design onto the card laminate and substrate to help make alteration attempts immediately evident.
Watch the promotional video of this printer in the "Video" tab for an overview of its features and operation.
- TrueMatch™ technology : print vibrant colors that perfectly match the ones displayed on your screen
- Choose from a variety of options including the budget-friendly Datacard® DuraShield™ clear overlay
- Single-pass printing, encoding and laminating
- Bolt-down ready laminator and mechanical locks secure the laminator, printer, card stock, sensitive supplies and rejected cards from theft
- Automatic card flattening: unique de-bowing feature that flattens cards after lamination to meet ISO standards for quality